Loading and Unloading Vessels
The handling of bulk materials from vessels to industry and vice versa is really important in regions like Vietnam
The handling of bulk materials from vessels to industry and vice versa is really important in regions like Vietnam where the concentration of the rice industry is in the Mekong Delta and we are a country with important seaports where the use of this type of machinery is essential.
Western Technology works with different suppliers depending on the customer’s needs. All of them are world specialists in the unloading and loading of bulk vessels, some of them with more than 100 years of experience in the sector and more than 5,000 references built in more than 140 countries.
Why do we work with different suppliers?
The price differences in this type of technologies are very remarkable, and not all customers can afford the “Ferrari” in barge unloading, so we work with the best and most consolidated European suppliers to be able to adapt to the budget of all our customers.
- Mobile pneumatic conveyors or vacuvators or grain pumps.
- Pneumatic continuous barge unloaders and mechanical barge loaders.
- Mechanical and pneumatic continuous ship unloaders for vessels up to post-Panamax.
- Mechanical loaders for any size of ships.
- Combined ship loader & unloader.
- Unloaders for special bulk goods for heavy flowing products, alumina and petroleum coke.